What data do we collect?
Max Hatt / Edda Glass collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, address, phone number, etc.) when you sign up for our newsletter.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Max Hatt / Edda Glass with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- We also use technologies, such as cookies, to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyze traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners.
- We never collect or store your payment information, which is handled exclusively by trusted payment gateway service providers such as Stripe.
How will we use your data?
Max Hatt / Edda Glass collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you the newsletters and/or content you have subscribed to and/or purchased.
- Advertise to you on social media and other advertising networks. (For instance, to increase the chances that our Facebook posts will appear on your newsfeed.)
- When Max Hatt / Edda Glass processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Max Hatt / Edda Glass securely stores your data using our trusted partners Mailchimp and Bandzoogle.
Max Hatt / Edda Glass would like to show you ads and email you about products and services of ours such as upcoming shows, albums, and other content. You may opt-out of emails any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from us, and you may opt out of ads through adjusting your personal preferences with Facebook, Google, and other ad networks.
What are your data protection rights?
Max Hatt / Edda Glass would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request a copy of any of your personal data that we have access to.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Max Hatt / Edda Glass correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Max Hatt / Edda Glass to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Max Hatt / Edda Glass erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Max Hatt / Edda Glass restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Max Hatt / Edda Glass’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Max Hatt / Edda Glass transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Max Hatt / Edda Glass uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Max Hatt / Edda Glass uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Max Hatt / Edda Glass sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com